Safer Housing for Flood Victims ￼
Story: Fanileti who lost her house in Typhoon Location: Malawi Sector: Housing Fanileti Nangwale, from Chikwawa, Malawi, is an albino mother of five. Years ago she was burnt by some people…€2,300Funded€5,000Target
MISSION MONTH 2021
Arrupe Centre Chen’s story of Hope Due to stepping on a landmine, Chen lost both his legs. At first it was too difficult for Chen to accept that he could no…€1,550Funded€20,000Target
Covid-19 Oxygen Bottles
Lumezi Mission Hospital Lumezi Mission Hospital was established in 1948 by White Sisters of Ireland and has been providing health care services to the people of Lumezi and beyond ever…€420Funded€8,612Target
‘Vaccinated and Donated’
Vaccinated and donated, did you? Encourage those taking the vaccine locally to support those overseas during the pandemic through the Covid Emergency Fund.€10,110Funded€10,100Target
Helping Children during Covid-19 Pandemic
Impact of COVID 19 Pandemic on vulnerable children Children are not the face of this pandemic, however they risk being among its biggest victims. Economic hardship experienced by families as…€5,420Funded€5,650Target
Other Funded Projects by Missio
- L‐Aħħar Żviluppi mill-missjoniA letter from Missionary Fr Jai of Kunditini Mission, Bellary Diocese, India.
- News for St Joseph Seminary, KeralaLetter from St Joseph Seminary in Kerala India to Missio Malta Director Mons. Valentino Borg. Read more.
- Joan’s Craft for CharityJoan’s Charity creates crafts and educational tools for schools in Malta and with the donations collected, projects in the Mission countries are implemented including food, medicine, eye operations, furniture amongst others.
- Arrupe CentreDara Story In Cambodia, young people struggle to access basic education, because of disability caused by landmines. When Dara was 11, he lost his right hand and most of his sight following an accident with a landmine, which still litter…
- Rikostruzzjoni ta’ Żewġt Idjar OħraBħal f’ħafna pajjiżi Afrikani, fil-parroċċa ta’ San Martin de Porres fil-Malawi, hemm twemmin b’saħħtu fil-maġija.